With the likes of Michael Scott of The Office fame, comedians Jim Carrey and George Carlin, there is no shortage of hilarious, outrageous leadership quotes & memes. I hope you have a "pound the table", "laugh your butt off" good time. If you can't or don't laugh at these, you may approach life way too seriously and need to "let your hair down" once in a while.
So pull up a chair, crack open a cold one, sit back, relax, and get ready to take a shot of silly and outrageous leadership quotes.
I couldn't resist adding a ton of Michael Scott quotes, even though he is only a caricature of many leaders. Some of the stuff he said is just to darn funny!
1. Leader. Ship. The word ‘ship’ is hidden in side the word ‘leadership,’ as its… derivation.
2. You know what they say, "Fool me once, strike one, but fool me twice, strike three.
3. It's never too early for ice cream. -Michael Scott
4. My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them. -Mitch Hedberg
5. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. -Jim Carrey
6. Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov
7. I swore to myself that if I ever got to walk around the room as manager, people would laugh when they saw me coming, and would applaud as I walked away. -Michael Scott
8. A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. -Steve Martin
9. The only time I set the bar low is for limbo. -Michael Scott
Click "READ MORE to see the other 25 quotes!