Do I have what it takes to be a leader?
- They think big.
- They take calculated risks.
- They are competitive.
- They are focused.
- They are driven by passion.
- They are goal getters.
- They thrive on criticism.
- They learn quickly from mistakes.
- They believe in themselves.
- They are committed.
- They learn from failures.
- They know when to move on.
- They take heed of their public persona.
- They grow a thick skin.
- They are "in the know".
This post is adapted from an infographic used with permission by Richard Mason
“I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.”
– Donald Trump
Self-made leaders refuse to allow their creative imagination be hindered by race, age or background. They dream big and work towards that dream. They didn’t just emerge leaders overnight; they desired it, they hungered for it and worked towards making that desire a reality.
Click "READ MORE to see the other 14 traits!